In response to long-term disruption of the classroom setting caused by the COVID -19 affair, ongoing APUSH news and announcements will be posted on this page. To assist in distinguishing past material from newer information, items (grouped) will show in various colors.
- The APUSH National Exam will take place on Friday 15 May at 12:00 noon MDT.
- All APUSHers will complete the National Exam electronically.
- APUSHers will have 45 minutes to complete one DBQ (no choice).
- Full details are available on the College Board website.
- Extensive guidelines have been issued by RCAS administration regarding the COVID-19 recess.
- Your instructor remains dedicated to providing APUSHers with maximum academic opportunity.
- Any APUSH deviation from RCAS edicts during the COVID-19 recess is unintentional.
- Your instructor's office hours range from 4:00 am to 11:00 pm (8 days a week).
- APUSH zooms will occur M-W-F 1:00 pm beginning Monday 13 April (tentative).
- APUSHers are segregated → "Examiners" and "Nopes." Please be heads-up about this.
- The universe has equal buckets of love for Examiners and Nopes.
- Excursion fees paid will receive 100% refund. No checks have been cashed. More info later.
- No instruction/assignments allowed by RCAS administration during the "spring break" period.
- However, we can still communicate, and I can certainly assist in any(?) manner you choose!
- For your review → I am glad to make M-C exams (and keys) available to you at any time. Ask!